2017 Watercraft Access Program
For EYC Members Only
- Single $50
- Couple $75
- Family $100
- Sunfish $50 (Subject to approval)
- J-22 Crew All Year - $100
Jr. Fleet Watercraft will be available:
- Spring/Summer (Non Jr. Fleet program hours)/Fall - 6:30 AM- Dusk
- During Junior Fleet Program 6/20-8/10 - 6:30-8:30AM (daily), 4:30- dusk T and Wed, 6:30- Dusk Sat and Sunday
General PoliciesThe following general policies apply:
- Reservations are required 36 hours in advance for each use. Equipment will be left in a secure location for members to access.
- Guests of participating members are free of charge but all requred paperwork must be filed with the office prior to use. Each membership receives 6 guest passes. No more than 2 guests at a time. Additional guest passes are $10 each use.
- Participating members will need to be checked out on all fleet equipment before first use.
- Check out can be scheduled through the Junior Fleet Office.
- Participating members must Sign IN and OUT for each use.
- PFDs must be worn at all time while using EYC Junior Fleet equipment. Participants must provide their own PFD.
- We request cell phones be carried with you on the water. We will supply a waterproof case if you don't have one.
- There is no night paddling, kayaking, or sailing. All equipment must be off the water by dusk.
- Children under 12 yrs old must have direct parental supervision on water or ashore. Kids must remain in eye shot of the club.
- Children over 12 must have MD Basic Boating license to use equipment without direct parental supervision. Parents of minors 14 and under must remain on site.