Lights Parade Registration
The 2017 parade will again feature a "club challenge." If a boat wishes to represent a club or organization, please provide the name of the organization in the Club Affiliation field on the registration form and we will judge your boat BOTH individually and also as a "club entry."
- Boat Decorating Seminar*, Wednesday, October 25, 2017, 7:00 pm at the EYC Clubhouse
- Lights Parade Poster Unveiling, Sunday, November 12, 2017, 2:00 pm at the EYC Clubhouse
- Skippers Meeting, Thursday, December 7, 2017, 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm at the EYC Clubhouse. Skipper or their alternate MUST attend.
- THE PARADE, Saturday, December 9, 2017, 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm, on the water!
- Skippers Brunch/Awards, Sunday, December 10, 2017, 10:00 am to 1:00 pm, at the EYC Clubhouse
Did you miss the decorating seminar, but would like a few tips? We have a presentation here for you:
- 2015 Lights Parade Decorating Seminar (PDF version, 5.3MB, 49 pages)