EYC Members ONLY
2018 Watercraft Access Program
- Single $50
- Couple $75
- Family $100
- Sunfish $50 (Subject to approval)
- J-22 Crew All Year - $100
- Spring/Summer (Non Jr. Fleet program hours)/Fall - 6:30 AM- Dusk
- During Junior Fleet Program 6/18-8/11 - 6:30-8:30AM (daily), 4:30- dusk T and Wed, 6:30- Dusk Sat and Sunday
- Reservations are required in advance for each use. Equipment will be left in a secure location for members to access.
- Guests of participating members are free of charge but all requred paperwork must be filed with the office prior to use. Each membership receives 6 guest passes. No more than 2 guests at a time. Additional guest passes are $10 each use.
- Participating members will need to be checked out on all fleet equipment before first use.
- Check out can be scheduled through the Junior Fleet Office.
- Participating members must Sign IN and OUT for each use.
- PFDs must be worn at all time while using EYC Junior Fleet equipment. Participants must provide their own PFD.
- We request cell phones be carried with you on the water. We will supply a waterproof case if you don't have one.
- There is no night paddling, kayaking, or sailing. All equipment must be off the water by dusk.
- Children under 12 yrs old must have direct parental supervision on water or ashore. Kids must remain in eye shot of the club.
- Children over 12 must have MD Basic Boating license to use equipment without direct parental supervision. Parents of minors 14 and under must remain on site.
J22 Team and Match Racing
Team Race - Mondays: 6:00 - Sundown
Match Race - Tuesdays: 6:00PM - Sundown